SEO or Search Engine Optimisation is the new world order in the broad realms of internet marketing. Why do we say that? We have a couple of good reasons.
- On average over 60% of visitors for all the websites are generated through search engines.
- By 2011, the B2C e-commerce sales in Europe alone are predicted to be over £270 billion.
- With the success of Amazon, EBay and other e-commerce websites, more and more consumers rely on the internet to enhance their purchasing options.
What are the business benefits?
- Cost effective to implement
- High Return on investment [ROI]
- A search by a user displays desire. The user has a perceived need for a product or service. Targeted traffic generated through search engines has a high conversion rate.
- Organic search engine results provide more relevant results to the user than Pay-per-Click [PPC].
- An effective SEO programme leads to enhanced web presence
Did you know that?
- For every 1 click on a paid search result, the organic results generate 8.5 clicks
- Expenditure on SEO is 12% of PPC
Search Engine Optimisation is an extremely effective way to generate targeted traffic to a website. By comparison, PPC is far less effective than SEO. In fact, according to Rand Fishkin of SEOmoz, SEOs earn 45 times less than PPC agencies while the results are far better.
Why is SEO important?
Consider what it would be like if no one could easily find your place of business, or even your telephone number. Most businesses could not continue for long in such a situation.
The same thing can happen with your website if people cannot easily locate it. Traffic volume, if it existed at all, slows to a crawl. Potentially valuable customers never even know you are there. With more than 231 million unique websites active today, the competition is fierce and it is vital for businesses to have an effective SEO programme that can reach potential clients.
As a leading SEO Company UK, SEO Vantage is in the unique position to evaluate and implement a campaign to best suit your requirements. For further information, please contact us. For a free SEO Company UK analysis on your website, visit our free SEO Analysis page.